1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I do not believe in new year's resolutions.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Went back to College
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yes have Lupus and some other issues
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I didn’t really by myself anything personally
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My new Laptop and School
16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
So Much Life
18. Compared to this time last year, are you richer or poorer?
Money wise yes Husband is laid off
Life wise a little richer
19. What do you wish you'd done more of?
I don’t really know
20. What do you wish you'd done less of?
21. How will you be spending New Year?
22. Did you fall in love in 2009?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
BSG, Closer, Eureka, Mercy, The Middle and I am sure I am forgetting something
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
New Laptop from husband (for BD and School) and Ipod from Daughter
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
I don’t know
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Nothing ~ 45
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Health and a lot of stuff I cant say like having some control over my life, I really don’t have any
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Same as always
34. What kept you sane?
Not sure I am sane, sanity is overrated anyway
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I suppose it was Mary and Kate for differing reasons
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
I live in the US need I day more
37. Who did you miss the most?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
All my new pals on LJ
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
Nothing new really still using my old ones
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Don’t have a song lyric but I have this one
Frankie Heck (from the Middle)
"Because you're only as happy as your least happy child!"