2) I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3) You will post the answers to the questions (and the questions themselves) on your blog or journal.
4) You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5) When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. And thus the endless cycle of the meme goes on and on and on and on...
So katamaram wonders.....
1. If not Pugs, what breed?
English BullDogs ~ love them always have. I may inherit one next week that needs a home. Im
a sucker for a animal in need.
2. If you and the whole family could escape Ohio, what would be the dream place to raise your
Some Place like Cleveland but in a warm climate, near water, less crime and better
economics, a good school system
3. Where did you meet your spouse? And was it love at first sight?
Believe it or not He lived across from me when I was married to my X and he thought I was a
Bitch, I thought he was arrogant then after I got divorced we had a mutual hate/hate
relationship then slowly we started to talk and realize that most of the ideas we had
about each other weren't true and one thing led to another and 21 years after we initially
met here we are. We have your standard love to hate/hate to love relationship - ;)
4. Chocolate, vanilla or a mixed flavor (Rocky Road, Cookies & Cream, etc).
Kodiak Island fudge or Vanilla Cupcake
5. You have a red convertible on a beautiful weekend and a full tank of gas. Start driving
(starting from anywhere in the US, really). Where are you going? In a Mustang for starters~
If it was right now with the mood that I'm in, I would go to the closet nice warm beach I
could get to. And just read relax and listen to the water.