2) I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3) You will post the answers to the questions (and the questions themselves) on your blog or journal.
4) You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5) When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. And thus the endless cycle of the meme goes on and on and on and on...
Asked by unavitasegreta
1. Would you like to have more kids?
Since obviously I'm a glutton for punishment, yes we would have had at least 1 more if my
body would have cooperated ~
2. What is the most embarrassing show you watch on TV?
Hum I never really thought about this ~ Nothing embarrasses me anymore but at one point in my life I would have to say watching a porn movie with my husband used to really bother me ~ Not that I watched that often, Now we just critique performance and bodies
3. Would you rather live with fifteen cats with bladder problems or a dog that can't control its bowels?
Neither ~ But If I must pick the dog with the Bowel problem ~ at least you can control dogs better then cats ~
4. If you could marry any man, who would it be?
Fantasy wise it would be Robert Taylor ~ Now Having wild abandon sex with ~ The
5. Can you ever have too much sex in one day?
No and Yes I could never have enough, but my body may have some objections ;)
Asked By i_am_davnee
1. Win the lottery or write the great American novel which makes you famous after you die?
Win the Lottery My husbands laid off so I need money not fame ~ I like a certain amount
of autonomy anyway ~
2. The greater sin: greed or lust?
Although I really don't believe in sins per se, I would say greed because I really like
sex, but the want of money can make a person do stupid things
3. Have you ever asked your kids if their friends all jumped off a bridge would they jump
Isn't that a requirement of motherhood? lol You must ask your children at several
points in their life "If they jumped off a bridge would you do it to?" and of course
their is also a required tone that is involved along with the waving of hands then hands
place on hips with the "well" look ~
4. Laura Roslin or Bill Adama?
Laura of course I want to know what she was thinking being with Adar,
Her biggest regrets and best lessons she has learned and of course all about Bill
To name a few ~
5. Which would be worse - going deaf or going blind?
Going Blind then I couldn't read or watch BSG among other things ~ you 'see' much more
Watching a show then listening to it~ plus I could see my kids or future grandkids and